- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Target unveils contest to fuel innovation in health care
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Reckitt Benckiser has launched a charity adventure competition on the company's Facebook page.
The competition, open to students and those early in their careers, offers contestants the opportunity to win such experiences as the chance to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, trek the Great Wall of China, cycle from London to Paris or hike the Inca Trail. The initiative is a continuation of the company's 'Global Challenge' initiative set up in partnership with Save the Children, Reckitt Benckiser said.
"With this competition, we are allowing people outside of RB to participate in a charity challenge normally reserved for employees," stated Rob de Groot, RB EVP for North America and Australia. "This will give young professionals an idea of our charitable and adventure-loving corporate culture and what it's like to work for RB."
Click here for more information.