- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- State of the market: Are generic drugs approaching their peak?
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Reckitt Benckiser on Tuesday announced the appointment of Suzanne LoGalbo to the position of regulatory affairs director, Reckitt Benckiser North America.
LoGalbo joins RB from Pfizer Consumer Health. While at Pfizer, LoGalbo most recently held the position of global regulatory portfolio lead worldwide regulatory strategy. Prior to Pfizer, Suzanne was the head of global regulatory affairs North America for Novartis Consumer Health. She has also held regulatory leadership roles at Polaris, Solvay, Arganon and Sandoz.
LoGalbo brings with her significant global and North American leadership experience in the regulatory environment, including Rx-to-OTC switches, compliance, government relations and global new product development rollouts within the consumer health space.
At RB, the U.S. and Canadian regulator teams will now report to LoGalbo, the company stated.
LoGalbo holds a Juris Doctor from Rutgers University School of Law and holds a BS in pharmaceutical studies.