- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Reckitt Benckiser recently named Tiffany McLaud to the position of consumer healthcare marketing director. McLaud joins RB from Pfizer Consumer Healthcare where she held a number of senior positions, most recently as senior director of U.S. dietary supplements.
As RB's healthcare marketing director, McLaud will oversee the company's healthcare portfolio, including Mucinex, Delsym and Cepacol.
McLaud joined Pfizer in 1998 after the completion of her master's degree in corporate and organizational communications. She had worked her way through the ranks including tenures as director of marketing, Centrum Ultra; director of U.S. marketing new products — analgesics and respiratory; and group product director of Chapstick.