- RediClinic upgrades Weigh Forward with Wellness Layers platform
- Blog: Kroger tests marketing fuel point awards in exchange for transferred prescriptions
- Bill could force many compounding pharmacies to give up practice, survey finds
- CVS/pharmacy kicks off 2014 Project Health campaign
- Gothica Lolita Wigs, Rockstar Wigs launch new 'doll-look' cosmetics line
HOUSTON — Retail-based clinic operator RediClinic has gone mobile.
RediClinic has announced that customers on the go now have mobile access to its site, RediClinic.com. By visiting the site, consumers can check out the services offered and promotions, get details on its Weigh Forward program, and more.
RediClinic operates 29 clinics within H-E-B stores in the Greater Houston, Austin and North San Antonio areas.