- NACDS launches mobile app for Annual Meeting
- NACDS aims to enhance Pharmacy & Technology Conference experience with mobile app
- Mobile health has high potential for growth, study finds
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- RediClinic's operations to nearly double
HOUSTON — Retail-based clinic operator RediClinic has gone mobile.
RediClinic has announced that customers on the go now have mobile access to its site, RediClinic.com. By visiting the site, consumers can check out the services offered and promotions, get details on its Weigh Forward program, and more.
RediClinic operates 29 clinics within H-E-B stores in the Greater Houston, Austin and North San Antonio areas.