- RediClinic upgrades Weigh Forward with Wellness Layers platform
- Blog: Kroger tests marketing fuel point awards in exchange for transferred prescriptions
- CVS/pharmacy kicks off 2014 Project Health campaign
- Bill could force many compounding pharmacies to give up practice, survey finds
- Gothica Lolita Wigs, Rockstar Wigs launch new 'doll-look' cosmetics line
HOUSTON — With the holiday season just around the corner, RediClinic is encouraging consumers to enroll in its medically supervised weight-loss program, Weigh Forward, by offering $100 in free groceries at H-E-B when they enroll. The offer ends Dec. 31.
Weigh Forward, which was developed in partnership with weight-loss expert David L. Katz, M.D., kicked off on May 16 at all 29 RediClinic locations in H-E-B stores in Houston, Austin and San Antonio.
“Weight management is a logical service for RediClinic to offer, as there is a growing need for more effective solutions and our grocery store venue gives us an advantage in terms of convenience and opportunity to help patients make better food choices,” stated Web Golinkin, RediClinic’s CEO, when announcing the 10-week program in May. “Weigh Forward is the first comprehensive, medically-supervised weight-loss program to be delivered in a grocery store, and we believe it will set a new standard for sustained effectiveness.”