- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
HOUSTON RediClinic, which operates more than 20 clinics in H-E-B grocery stores in Houston and Austin, has expanded its menu of services with the addition of prescription medications Vaniqa and Lustra.
Vaniqa is an FDA-approved prescription cream to reduce the growth of unwanted facial hair of women. The medication works by slowing the growth of hair rather than just removing it. According to the drug maker, many women will see results within four to eight weeks when used twice a day every day but for some women it may take longer. The price for the Vaniqa service at RediClinic is $59.
Lustra is a prescription cream that lightens freckles, age spots and other discolorations of the skin. This service is also priced at $59.