- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- CFC inhalers to be phased out by end of year, FDA says
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- GSK, Theravance launch Breo Ellipta
HOUSTON Retail-based clinic operator RediClinic now is offering nebulizer breathing treatments.
Through the use of a clinically supervised nebulizer treatment, patients can breathe medication directly to the lungs, helping to ease airway inflammation and allowing for easier breathing.
The treatment is designed for those patients experiencing wheezing, coughing and trouble breathing caused by such respiratory conditions as asthma, reactive airway disease and bronchitis.