- RediClinic upgrades Weigh Forward with Wellness Layers platform
- Texas community pharmacist named 2013 NCPA Willard B. Simmons Independent Pharmacist of the Year
- NuVal, eastern Texas public health group partner on wellness initiatives
- Albertson's LLC to acquire United Supermarkets
- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
HOUSTON — RediClinic has announced that it will open 20 new clinics inside H-E-B grocery stores across Texas, which will nearly double the number of RediClinics currently operating within H-E-B.
Eight clinics are slated to open across the Houston, Austin and San Antonio markets by the end of January. The three new San Antonio clinics will operate in affiliation with Methodist Healthcare System, San Antonio.
"Our Houston- and Austin-area RediClinics already have served more than [a] half-million satisfied patients," stated Web Golinkin, RediClinic's CEO. "We look forward to responding to Texans' growing need for access to primary and preventive health care by increasing our capacity in Houston and Austin, and by bringing our unique model of accessible and affordable care to San Antonio residents."
RediClinic, which currently operates 21 clinics, partners with healthcare systems in all of its markets. In addition to its new San Antonio affiliation with Methodist Healthcare System, RediClinic is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Healthcare System in Houston and St. David's HealthCare in Austin.