- Nature's Innovation rolls out Bed Bug Patrol travel spray pen
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Design Weave launches dryer sheets to combat bedbugs, dusts mites
CLEVELAND — Reese Pharmaceutical has launched a water-based aerosol that is designed to kill bed bugs.
The new Licide bed bug spray is designed to keep homes free of bed bugs for up to four weeks, the company said. The product is available in a 5-oz. size.
Reese also will produce a private-label version of the Lucide bed bug spray, the company noted, and will distribute the products in retailers nationwide.