- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
CLEVELAND — Reese Pharmaceutical has launched a water-based aerosol that is designed to kill bed bugs.
The new Licide bed bug spray is designed to keep homes free of bed bugs for up to four weeks, the company said. The product is available in a 5-oz. size.
Reese also will produce a private-label version of the Lucide bed bug spray, the company noted, and will distribute the products in retailers nationwide.