- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- CFC inhalers to be phased out by end of year, FDA says
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
CLEVELAND — Reese Pharmaceutical on Thursday announced the development of its Old School brand, which will feature products that have been used for generations. The first offering in the new line will be Reese’s Old School Charcoal Capsules, a dietary supplement for the relief of intestinal gas and flatulence.
The main ingredient, activated charcoal, is a highly recognized, proven remedy that adsorbs the toxins that cause flatus and gas, reducing after-meal discomfort.
Reese’s Old School Charcoal Capsules will be available in a 36-count blister with carton in both the Reese Old School brand as well as private label.