- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
- Rite Aid opens 'next generation' Wellness store, reports September sales
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
SHREWSBURY, N.J. RelaxZen recently announced that RelaxZen Night, a sleep-aid shot supplement, has gained distribution through Rite Aid and will be merchandised at Rite Aid’s checkout counters.
“Our corporate philosophy is 'everyone deserves to live a RelaxZen Life,'” stated Brent Sonnek-Schmelz, RelaxZen chief zen officer. “With the addition of 3,000-plus Rite Aid locations, it really expands the opportunities for consumers to try our uniquely formulated RelaxZen Night product.”
“Relaxation supplements are a natural fit for pharmacies, and RelaxZen is fast becoming the category leader, with the Rite Aid partnership being the latest example,” added RelaxZen chief relaxation officer Nick West.