- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- University of Georgia pharmacy professor becomes first appointee to Rite Aid-endowed professorship
- Rite Aid Health Alliance aims at strengthening patient engagement
SHREWSBURY, N.J. RelaxZen recently announced that RelaxZen Night, a sleep-aid shot supplement, has gained distribution through Rite Aid and will be merchandised at Rite Aid’s checkout counters.
“Our corporate philosophy is 'everyone deserves to live a RelaxZen Life,'” stated Brent Sonnek-Schmelz, RelaxZen chief zen officer. “With the addition of 3,000-plus Rite Aid locations, it really expands the opportunities for consumers to try our uniquely formulated RelaxZen Night product.”
“Relaxation supplements are a natural fit for pharmacies, and RelaxZen is fast becoming the category leader, with the Rite Aid partnership being the latest example,” added RelaxZen chief relaxation officer Nick West.