- World Self-Medication Industry names president of Bayer HealthCare’s Global Consumer Care division chair-elect
- Bayer HealthCare consolidates office buildings to new Whippany, N.J., facility
- FDA advisory panel to consider OTC status of NSAIDs
- 2013 proves to be 'strong' year for Beiersdorf
- Bayer to buy Norway-based Algeta for $2.4 billion
NEW YORK — Bayer will not be raising its offer for Schiff Nutrition to match or exceed last week's bid from Reckitt Benckiser, Reuters reported Tuesday morning.
Bayer's bid is still active, however, and is in discussions with Schiff to acquire the company for its original evaluation of $1.2 billion. Reckitt Benckiser bid $1.4 billion.
To read the Reuters report, click here.