- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS/pharmacy has reportedly entered the Wichita, Kansas, market with the opening Sunday of its first of several store locations in the market, according to a local news report.
The retailer has two additional locations slated to open in the area in July, the Wichita Eagle reported and quoted CVS/pharmacy spokesman Mike DeAngelis as saying that other locations are “in the pipeline.”
“Wichita was one of the few remaining … top 100 drug store markets where we didn’t have a presence,” DeAngelis was quoted as saying in the article.
To read the entire article click here.