- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- CVS Caremark appoints Helena Foulkes president of CVS/pharmacy
WOONSOCKET, R.I. — CVS Caremark is reportedly planning to re-enter the metro Toledo, Ohio, market by snapping up parcels of property, according to a local news report.
The Blade is reporting that the pharmacy retailer bought land on Monroe Street near Douglas Road, where it plans to open its first drug store since exiting the market in 2001.
Citing Lucas County real estate records, the newspaper reports that the company bought eight parcels of property totaling 1.5 acres. The total price for the property was $2.2 million.