- U.S. secretary of labor visits Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy headquarters
- Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy CEO joins Flint, Mich., job-creation effort
- Diplomacy works: Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy among companies laying groundwork for growth
- NewsBytes — Chain Pharmacy, 6/25/12
- Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy's Phil Hagerman named one of 13 'Michiganders to Watch'
NEW YORK — After decades of failed comeback initiatives following the exit of General Motors, it looks like Flint, Mich., may be poised for a revival, according to published reports.
In a slideshow presentation on its website titled “11 Comeback Cities for 2011,” Kiplinger magazine ranked Flint at No. 7, thanks in large part to Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy’s decision to move its headquarters to the city.
Diplomat completed its move to the former General Motors Great Lakes Technology Centre in January and plans to invest $12 million and hire new staff.