- Diplomat Pharmacy contributes to expansion of N.E.W. Life Center facility
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
- Diplomat Pharmacy hosts college students as part of Alternative Spring Break program
- Diplomat becomes distributor of recently approved cancer drug
- Diplomat Pharmacy recognized by Michigan governor during State of the State address
NEW YORK — After decades of failed comeback initiatives following the exit of General Motors, it looks like Flint, Mich., may be poised for a revival, according to published reports.
In a slideshow presentation on its website titled “11 Comeback Cities for 2011,” Kiplinger magazine ranked Flint at No. 7, thanks in large part to Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy’s decision to move its headquarters to the city.
Diplomat completed its move to the former General Motors Great Lakes Technology Centre in January and plans to invest $12 million and hire new staff.