- Reviving Flint, Mich.'s, fortunes one employee and job at a time
- Diplomat's Jennifer Hagerman named president-elect of Michigan Pharmacists Association for 2014
- Diplomat's mission: Bridging gap between specialty and traditional Rx
- Mich. business magazine highlights Diplomat's role in state economy
- Perrigo to buy Elan Corp.
NEW YORK — After decades of failed comeback initiatives following the exit of General Motors, it looks like Flint, Mich., may be poised for a revival, according to published reports.
In a slideshow presentation on its website titled “11 Comeback Cities for 2011,” Kiplinger magazine ranked Flint at No. 7, thanks in large part to Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy’s decision to move its headquarters to the city.
Diplomat completed its move to the former General Motors Great Lakes Technology Centre in January and plans to invest $12 million and hire new staff.