- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
WASHINGTON The Food and Drug Administration is looking for input on regulations concerning knock-off versions of biotech drugs, according to published reports.
The Hill, a newspaper in Washington, reported Monday that the FDA would have a hearing on Nov. 2 and 3 concerning follow-on biologics, based on a draft document distributed to healthcare lobbyists.
According to the report, the hearing would focus on such issues as interchangeability and definitions of such terms as “biological product.”