- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens and Express Scripts offer Smart90 Walgreens — a 90-day fill at retail — to improve adherence
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
NEW YORK — Bloomberg on Friday reported that Express Scripts intends to inform the Federal Trade Commission that the company has delivered all the data requested regarding its purchase of Medco Health Solutions on Friday, which will trigger a 30-day period for a decision from the FTC.
Express Scripts declined to comment for the story, Bloomberg added.
According to the report, in those 30 days the agency must approve the deal, sue to block the merger or negotiate a settlement. Express Scripts and the FTC can also mutually agree to extend that 30-day deadline.
For the full story, click here.