- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
- NAD refers Brain Research Labs to FTC
- Drug Channels: Express Scripts, CVS Caremark and Walgreens top players in specialty pharmacy
- Reports: FTC to discuss retail clinics, telemedicine during public workshop
- Safeway receives FTC request for additional information
NEW YORK — Bloomberg on Friday reported that Express Scripts intends to inform the Federal Trade Commission that the company has delivered all the data requested regarding its purchase of Medco Health Solutions on Friday, which will trigger a 30-day period for a decision from the FTC.
Express Scripts declined to comment for the story, Bloomberg added.
According to the report, in those 30 days the agency must approve the deal, sue to block the merger or negotiate a settlement. Express Scripts and the FTC can also mutually agree to extend that 30-day deadline.
For the full story, click here.