- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
MINNEAPOLIS — Trix yogurt has become healthier, according to published reports.
The General Mills' yogurt brand for kids, which is marketed under the company's Yoplait yogurt portfolio, said, "moms will love that there's no artificial color, artificial flavor or high-fructose corn syrup." According to a report published by the Pioneer Press, "[Trix yogurt's package] says that Trix yogurt contains 'natural flavor,' but gives no additional detail And the carton prominently touts that Trix yogurt has "no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners." The report also added that as of January, the yogurt is colored with "vegetable juice, beta carotene and tumeric extract."
Click here for the full report.