- Neutrogena kicks off Wave for Change
- Mintel: 'Down to Earth' beauty will continue through 2011
- Changing Channels — Fridge-to-Go, Original Singing Bird Clock, Smartdog Jerky and more
- Natural, organic products grow in baby care
- Study: Parents confident in administering correct acetaminophen dose with AccuDial dosing label
NEW YORK — Word has it that "Burlesque" star Kristen Bell has inked a deal with Neutrogena to be the new face of its Naturals line, according to published reports.
Johnson & Johnson, the maker of Neutrogena, has not disclosed any details, but Bell reportedly told People, "I strive to live a healthy lifestyle, and to be able to represent a line that I actually use and like to incorporate into my daily routine is ideal." The line is free of dyes, chemical sulfates, parabens and petrochemicals.
Neutrogena's portfolio of ambassadors includes Jennifer Garner, Miranda Cosgrove, Vanessa Hudgens, Emma Roberts, Gabrielle Union and Hayden Panettiere.