- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Attorneys General of 30 states make plea to pharmacy to stop selling tobacco products
- CVS Caremark, Cardinal Health form largest generic sourcing entity in U.S.
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
INDIANAPOLIS — A regional supermarket chain with stores in Indiana and Ohio has appointed a new CEO, according to a local report.
The Middletown Journal, an Ohio-based newspaper, said former Price Chopper EVP Joseph Kelley was named chairman, president and CEO of Marsh Supermarkets.
Marsh operates 78 Marsh Supermarkets and 3 O'Malia's Food Markets, as well as 16 MainStreet Market locations in Indiana and Ohio. The company also boasts 41 pharmacy locations, according to the company's website.