- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- Marsh implements generic drug pricing offer
INDIANAPOLIS — A regional supermarket chain with stores in Indiana and Ohio has appointed a new CEO, according to a local report.
The Middletown Journal, an Ohio-based newspaper, said former Price Chopper EVP Joseph Kelley was named chairman, president and CEO of Marsh Supermarkets.
Marsh operates 78 Marsh Supermarkets and 3 O'Malia's Food Markets, as well as 16 MainStreet Market locations in Indiana and Ohio. The company also boasts 41 pharmacy locations, according to the company's website.