- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Duane Reade launches 'Boo-tiful legs' Halloween contest to promote hosiery line
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- OPI, singer Gwen Stefani create limited-edition nail lacquer collection
NEW YORK "Mad Men" designer Janie Bryant reportedly has teamed up with nail polish company Nailtini to develop a limited edition "Mad Men" nail polish collection for the fall.
The $14 nail polishes are expected to be sold in CVS' Beauty 360 stores and Duane Reade's "Look Boutique" locations in the fall, according to published reports.
The four polish shades -- gold, platinum, iridescent and brown -- are inspired by the fabrics worn by the ladies on "Mad Men."