- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Kroger acquires digital coupon platform
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
DEERFIELD, Ill. — A Novato, Calif.-based corporate brand beer supplier has launched a private-label beer for Walgreens, according to published reports.
Winery Exchange is the producer behind Big Flats 1901, a lager brewed by Genesee Brewing Co., based in Rochester, N.Y. Big Flats 1901 sells for around 50 cents per can at most Walgreens stores, according to reports.
Winery Exchange's retail partners include Supervalu, Kroger, Costco, Delhaize and more.