- Sam's Club donates $1.25 million to expand YMCA health, wellness initiatives; retailer offers diabetes screenings
- Sam's Club offers free passes to military personnel, families
- CPR introduces National Brands and Store Brand advanced analytics tool
- Loblaw plus Shoppers Drug Mart equals 1-in-5 pharmacies across Canada
- Sam's Club to provide early flu shots, nine immunizations year round
BENTONVILLE, Ark. — Sam's Club is expanding its foray into the private-label business by focusing on consumables.
According to an Associated Press report, the retailer is launching a private-label baked goods line called Artisan Fresh, Simply Right, a personal care collection, and Daily Chef, which includes groceries.
The brands, which will roll out this fall, will replace Sam's Club store brand Members Mark, AP said.