- Sears names supermarket veteran Michel chief of food, health and pharmacy efforts
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Kmart targets Hispanic moms with online 'telenovela' series
- Kmart up, Sears down in December
- Merriwether to lead retail services for Sears, Kmart
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. — The owner of Sears and Kmart stores reportedly is cutting 100 jobs at its headquarters in Hoffman Estates, Ill.
According to published reports, Sears Holdings spokesman Chris Brathwaite said the cuts cover a range of positions and that the terminated employees were notified Thursday.
The retailer has not said whether additional cuts are planned.