- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Supervalu launches fleet of natural gas-powered trucks out of Virginia
- McKesson names industry veterans Chris Dimos, Melanie Nallicheri to SVP roles
- Two Supervalu board members, both with Cerberus, resign in wake of Safeway/Albertsons deal
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — Supervalu last week settled its suit enforcing a non-compete clause against former president Leon Bergmann, the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal reported last week.
According to the report, Bergmann had resigned as president of Supervalu's independent business organization in favor of a position with Unified Grocers. Supervalu sued to enforce its confidentiality agreements.
Details of the settlement were not disclosed.
For the full report, click here.