- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Dan Salemi to be named president of pharmacy at new Albertsons
- Supervalu will continue to focus on value pricing, hyperlocal merchandising in fiscal 2013
- Supervalu announces slowdown of price position overhaul as buyout speculation populates newswires
- Crain's: Klaff Realty eyeing Supervalu's Jewel-Osco business
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. — Supervalu last week settled its suit enforcing a non-compete clause against former president Leon Bergmann, the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal reported last week.
According to the report, Bergmann had resigned as president of Supervalu's independent business organization in favor of a position with Unified Grocers. Supervalu sued to enforce its confidentiality agreements.
Details of the settlement were not disclosed.
For the full report, click here.