- Supervalu will continue to focus on value pricing, hyperlocal merchandising in fiscal 2013
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Supervalu announces slowdown of price position overhaul as buyout speculation populates newswires
- Supervalu transitions EVP retail operations role to former Meijer executive
- Six pharmacy retailers recognized for diversity business opportunities
PORTLAND, Ore. — Supervalu will be exiting both the Washington and Oregon markets, according to a report published in the Portland Business Journal on Thursday.
The store closures will include eight of the 22 Save-A-Lot stores Supervalu had announced would close on Sept. 6, according to the report.
To see the full report, click here.