- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Two Supervalu board members, both with Cerberus, resign in wake of Safeway/Albertsons deal
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
- Walgreens gets top score among drug chains in Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
- Supervalu names Jerry Storch chairman, succeeds Robert Miller in that capacity
PORTLAND, Ore. — Supervalu will be exiting both the Washington and Oregon markets, according to a report published in the Portland Business Journal on Thursday.
The store closures will include eight of the 22 Save-A-Lot stores Supervalu had announced would close on Sept. 6, according to the report.
To see the full report, click here.