- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
NEW YORK — A new Walgreens campaign to the tune of John Fogerty's "Down on the Corner" from GSD&M is hitting a 30-second primetime spot near you. The campaign highlights Walgreens' long history of innovation, "from inventing the first chocolate malt to creating a nonprofit pharmacy for our troops. ... Walgreens has been innovating for more than 100 years, and we're just getting started."
"What we're trying to do is speak to the innovations that have been a part of the brand since Charles Walgreen started a company back in 1901," Nancy Ryan, SVP and group account director at the agency, told Marketing Daily in a report published on Saturday. "What we found is that Walgreens didn't get the credit for these innovations. When we took this work into testing, consumers were very interested in how Walgreens did these things."
To read the complete Marketing Daily report, click here.
To view the commercial, click here.