- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
- Report: Specialty pharmacy to account for half of all prescription revenue by 2018
LAS VEGAS — Walgreens on Monday opened pharmacy locations within both Sunrise and Mountainview hospitals here, the first in the Las Vegas market, according to a Las Vegas Review-Journal report published Tuesday.
Both locations, which occupy approximately 1,100 sq. ft., are positioned near patient discharge, according to the report. In addition to a pharmacy, the hospital-based storefronts feature a small selection of nonprescription items.