- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Vita Coco celebrates anniversary with new lemonade flavor
- Mars spreads holiday cheer with new chocolate treats
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Bai Brands expand partnership
SUPPLIER NEWS — SnackWell’s has overhauled its line of products for women with new portioned, indulgent snacks. The brand, which is owned by Kraft Foods, said the latest SnackWell’s treats will range from 100 to 150 calories per pack. The products, along with such classic SnackWell’s treats as devil’s food cookie cakes and creme sandwich cookies, will feature new and modern packaging. They made their debut nationwide in mid-April with a suggested retail price of $3.19 per box; each box features five individually portioned packs.
Low-calorie brand MGD 64 is serving up limited- edition MGD 64 Lemonade, a 64-calorie beer that combines a light, crisp draft beer taste with the tangy taste of lemonade. Available in six-pack bottles and 12-pack bottles and cans, MGD 64 Lemonade will be available from May through Labor Day at retailers nationwide.
Mars Chocolate North America has boosted its Dove and 3 Musketeers brands. The new DoveBar peanut butter swirl ice cream with milk chocolate retails for $4.09 per three-pack. The company also touted a richer chocolate taste in its 3 Musketeers bar. Marketing for the products includes advertising, social media, coupons and in-store support.