- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Mediterranean diet may reduce risk of diabetes
- Clif Bar introduces Clif Mojo Fruit & Nut and Clif Mojo Dark Chocolate
- Obesity drug beloranib shows promise in Prader-Willi population in Phase 2 trials
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
SUPPLIER NEWS — Carex Health Brands earlier this month announced the opening of its new corporate headquarters in Boston. The new East Coast headquarters supports the expansion of Carex’s marketing team, the company stated.
“With the move to Boston, we are ramping up our team of driven and creative marketing professionals to elevate Carex Health Brands to an entirely new level of growth and success,” noted Matt McElduff, Carex president.
U.S. News Media Group ealier this month ranked the best dieting plans, naming Weight Watchers the best “commercial” diet plan, as well as the best weight-loss diet overall. “In experts’ ratings, Weight Watchers bested all other ranked diets for both short-term and long-term weight loss,” U.S. News reported. Jenny Craig stood as the No. 2 commercial diet plan, and Unilever’s Slim-Fast brand was No. 3. A panel of 22 experts — including nutritionists, dietitians, cardiologists and diabetologists — reviewed the diet profiles and rated the diets.