- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- 5 Big Ideas from the 2013 Industry Issues Summit
- MidWest Gloves & Gear introduces 'Ninja Turtles'-themed products
NEW YORK — Actress Jennifer Aniston has reportedly been named the new face of Aveeno skin care products, according to published reports.
Aniston is expected to appear in ad campaigns later this year.
“Jennifer’s holistic approach to life and her natural beauty are such a perfect match for Aveeno,” the brand was quoted as stating in published reports. “We are pleased to welcome Jennifer to the Aveeno family.”
Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.