- Alec Baldwin stars in Wegmans commercials
- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
- Billions at stake in CMS’ pay-for-performance rankings
- Cosmoprof North America to feature first-ever 'TV Shopping Open-See'
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
NEW YORK — Actress Jennifer Aniston has reportedly been named the new face of Aveeno skin care products, according to published reports.
Aniston is expected to appear in ad campaigns later this year.
“Jennifer’s holistic approach to life and her natural beauty are such a perfect match for Aveeno,” the brand was quoted as stating in published reports. “We are pleased to welcome Jennifer to the Aveeno family.”
Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.