- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- NACDS issues statement on White House health reform meeting
- Former White House adviser Nancy-Ann DeParle elected to CVS Caremark's board
- Industry players join Blue Button initiative
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
NEW YORK — Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy is looking to hire more veterans following an economic summit at the White House attended by CEO Phil Hagerman, according to published reports.
According to local media in Michigan, Hagerman brought up the idea after the summit, saying the "plight of unemployed veterans" was one of the takeaways from the event.
Flint, Mich.-based Diplomat announced last month that Hagerman had received an invitation to the event, sponsored by the White House Business Council and Business Forward, which was designed to explore opportunities for collaboration between the private sector and government.