- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble and Teva Pharmaceutical on Monday gained European Union approval for a joint venture on the sale of nonprescription medicines to be called PGT Healthcare, according to published reports.
According to the reports, the joint venture didn't raise competition concerns. P&G will have a 51% stake in the venture.