- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
NEW YORK — The Michigan Primary Care Association has given pharmacy manager Nancy Bauer an award for distinguished service, according to published reports.
According to Mlive, the MPCA Distinguished Service Award recognizes dedication, commitment and outstanding service on behalf of Michigan Health Center patients. Bauer is pharmacy manager at the Center for Family Health.
The Center for Family Health is one of the state's 35 health center organizations operating more than 220 sites across the state and serving more than 600,000 patients, according to Mlive.