- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- MedFolio launches electronic pillbox to improve patient adherence
- A shot in the arm for pharmacy
NEW YORK — The Michigan Primary Care Association has given pharmacy manager Nancy Bauer an award for distinguished service, according to published reports.
According to Mlive, the MPCA Distinguished Service Award recognizes dedication, commitment and outstanding service on behalf of Michigan Health Center patients. Bauer is pharmacy manager at the Center for Family Health.
The Center for Family Health is one of the state's 35 health center organizations operating more than 220 sites across the state and serving more than 600,000 patients, according to Mlive.