- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- CVS Caremark appoints Helena Foulkes president of CVS/pharmacy
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
NEW YORK — A pharmacy school in Texas has been named CVS Caremark Partner of the Year, according to published reports.
The award, which includes a $50,000 check, goes to the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center's School of Pharmacy, the Amarillo, Texas Globe-News reported.
The award is based on a partnership between the school and CVS that goes back more than 15 years, and the company employs more than 60 graduates from the school across Texas.