- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- MinuteClinic enters New Hampshire, forms new clinical collaboration
NEW YORK — As retail-based health clinics increasingly illustrate the important role they plan in today’s U.S. healthcare system, Forbes is gearing up for its second annual Healthcare Summit in New York City Oct. 9 to 10.
The two-day event, hosted by Steve Forbes at the Lincoln Center, will bring together leaders from a wide spectrum of disciplines in the healthcare industry.
Among those presenting at the event will be Andrew Sussman, SVP and associate chief medical officer of CVS Caremark, as well as president of MinuteClinic, who will be among those participating in the panel discussion, “The Walk-In Clinic Revolution.”
Also participating in the event will be panelist Traver Hutchins, CEO of ASAP Urgent Care, who will discuss the growth of the urgent care segment.