- Retail, pharmacy groups respond to election results
- Reuters: CVS/pharmacy will stock Tylenol in only half of its stores
- Report: Private equity firms fueling clinic growth
- Obama issues executive order to address drug shortages
- Report: Bayer will not raise offer for Schiff Nutrition as negotiations continue
NEW YORK — Living Essentials is planning to expand its portfolio into snack bars in early 2013, according to a Reuters report published last week. The low-calorie snack bar will hold off hunger for three hours, according to the report. The brand name of the new bar was not disclosed.
Living Essentials is also in the market for an acquisition. "The product itself has to be a slam-dunk," Manoj Bhargava, Living Essentials CEO, told Reuters in an interview. "It could really be anything as long as it's consumer packaged goods and it's a slam-dunk. What I don't want to do is sell nonsense because it's complementary."
For the complete report, click here.