- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Essie sponsors 26 shows at NY Fashion Week
- Sally Hansen looks to jazz up manicures with new Big Top Coats
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
NEW YORK — L'Oréal's luxury products division has selected R/GA as its digital agency of record, responsible for the digital strategy of such brands as Kiehl's, Lancome and Giorgio Armani Beauty.
The agency will focus on building digital solutions aimed at strengthening the connection between the beauty company and its consumers. The R/GA team will work on everything from platform development, creative and media planning, to the iteration and implementation of mobile, social and retail initiatives.
The announcement is an extension of R/GA's long-standing relationship with L'Oréal. R/GA began its engagement with the beauty company in 2005, partnering with the company to redesign the L'Oréal Paris website. The agency grew the business, executing across a broad spectrum of channels, including mobile, eCRM, in-store kiosks and social media.