- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
HACKETTSTOWN, N.J. — Mars Chocolate North America announced today that Rick LaBerge has joined the company as VP of sales. In his new role leading the Mars Chocolate sales organization, LaBerge will oversee the strategy and execution of its retail management, customer account teams, field sales and customer development. He serves as a member of the Mars Senior Management Team and will play an active role in industry events.
LaBerge joins Mars from Johnson & Johnson where he most recently served as the general manager-Walmart global cross functional team for the consumer products segment. In this role, he oversaw a complex mix of brands and segments across the consumer sector representing $1.6 billion in sales.
In his 20+ years with J&J, Rick has held a variety of sales positions with progressive responsibility in J&J Merck Consumer Pharmaceuticals, McNeil Consumer Health Care and Nutritionals and in J&J Consumer Products. Prior to his general manager role, Rick served as VP, OTC medicine customer marketing for McNeil Consumer Healthcare from 2011 to 2012 and as VP of U.S. field sales from 2009 to 2011.
LaBerge received his undergraduate degree from Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania and a master’s degree from Cornell University.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.