- Insight Pharmaceuticals launches Nix Complete Lice Elimination Kit
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- Pedigree, 'Annie' raise $1 million to help dogs
MORRISTOWN, N.J. — Bayer HealthCare's Rid brand is taking its battle beyond lice with the introduction of Rid home lice, bed bug and dust mite spray.
"Rid is a household name for moms and healthcare professionals, who have dealt with lice, but the same active ingredient that can kill lice and their eggs can now be used for bed bugs," Bayer HealthCare VP U.S. marketing and new business development Barton Warner said.
The spray, which can be used on mattresses, baseboards and moldings as a first step to help eliminate bed bugs, is available in the first aid aisle of most drug stores, the company said.
For tips on how detect and eliminate bed bugs, click here.