- Mintel: Consumers interested in fragrances with unique benefits, new forms
- Music artist Pitbull develops fragrances for men, women
- Caress names singer Kelly Rowland as new 'Caress Fabulista'
- Coty unveils Beyoncé's new Rise fragrance
- Radiant Collection by Tampax, Always sponsors Demi Lovato Neon Lights Tour
NEW YORK — Grammy-Award winning singer Rihanna has launched her newest fragrance, Rogue by Rihanna, Parlux Fragrances has announced.
A blend of powerful and playful, the fragrance encourages all women to live life on their own terms. Show your strength and beauty — go Rogue.
“We are thrilled to be introducing Rihanna’s Rogue to the world this fall. Every element of the fragrance reflects Rihanna’s dynamic spirit and relentless passion and strength. It is an amazing fragrance befitting this amazing talent,” stated Donald Loftus, president of Parlux Fragrances, the company producing all of Rihanna’s fragrances.
Rogue by Rihanna was photographed by Mario Sorrenti, styled by Mel Ottenberg, hairstyling by Yusef Williams and makeup by Lucia Pieroni.
Rogue by Rihanna became available beginning September at Macy’s, Dillards and Belk.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.