- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Rimmel London unveils spring 2014 collection at NYC beauty event
- Rimmel London banishes shine with BB Cream Matte
- Hertz enters van share partnership with Costco in the U.K.
- Braun selects actress Jessica Alba to be new beauty brand ambassador
NEW YORK — To celebrate its partnership with spokeswoman Kate Moss, Rimmel London announced that the supermodel has created five Lasting Finish lipsticks for the brand.
Lasting Finish lipsticks by Kate Moss deliver full-bodied, all-day color with an added Black Diamond Pigment Complex for even more radiant color, the company said. Each lipstick is housed in a matte black bullet, reflective of Kate Moss’s signature rocker style, and bears the supermodel’s signature in bold red. The following shades will be available for $5.49 each at mass and drug stores in the United States:
01 – a deep brick red;
04 – a royal purple;
08 – a dusty rose;
12 – a candy coral; and
14 – a blushed nude.
"My inspiration for this range was really to create a range of easy to wear, chic, modern shades that I have always worn and loved," Moss said. "From bright reds to soft pinks and nudes, there is a shade for everyone and any occasion. It was also really important for me that they were comfortable to wear. Whatever your outfit there is sure to be a shade to match."