CAMP HILL, Pa. In line with American Diabetes Month, one drug store chain is offering its diabetes patients free activities at its clinics.
Rite Aid's Diabetes Solutions Days, which will be held Nov. 2, 3 and 4 offer free health screenings and self-management solutions to patients living with diabetes, caregivers and those concerned about diabetes. Such offerings include:
- Free cholesterol, blood glucose and blood pressure screenings;
- Body mass index readings;
- Personal pharmacist consultations;
- Information and training on how to use glucose meters;
- Coupons for, and samples of, the latest at-home diabetes care products; and
- A raffle at each location for a $50 Rite Aid gift card.