- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
- Report: Amazon tests public delivery lockers in Seattle, New York retailers
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
CAMP HILL, Pa. — In an effort to help shoppers find last-minute deals and gifts, Rite Aid announced that more than 4,500 of its stores will be open daily from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. through Dec. 23.
In addition to the extensive hours, the company also said that many of its locations will be open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Consumers are encourage to visit RiteAid.com/stores for local store hours, including 24-hour locations.